More information about this job:OVERVIEW:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco. POSITION SUMMARY:
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement. Partner with leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Support corporate FP&A processes, initiatives and reporting within the function. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create reporting and communicate insight for leadership team including metric development
- Provide insight into the numbers for Corporate FP&A
- Support Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and budgeting process for the business unit
- Identify cost and efficiency opportunities
- Provide analytics and decision support to Market President
- Support monthly/quarterly business review processes
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and financial modeling
- Support the transformation metrics and tracking; tie to P&L results
- Provide Analytical support for major investment decisions
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree preferred. Specialization in Accounting, Business, or Finance is required
- Minimum at least 3 years of work experience in a corporate setting, with emphasis on areas such as reporting development, financial planning and analysis, business analytics, and financial modeling
- Experience with SAP ECC system and BPC is preferred
- Able to perform quantitative analysis using appropriate analytical tools. Requires expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel to develop and troubleshoot reports
- Strong communication skills, able to independently structure and develop PowerPoint presentations and other business documents for executive audiences
- High business acumen with strong finance background
- Works productively across the enterprise and partners with others to achieve shared goals
- Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position can be performed from the Corporate facility.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
A little about us: