Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of the
J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst – Functional
Planning. Position can be located in US (Raritan, Titusville, NJ or Malvern,
Spring House, PA)
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops
treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research
and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders,
gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic
disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
- Senior Analyst – Functional
Planning will guide Analysts in their daily responsibilities of a day-to-day
operational support & maintenance of accurate project/trial/country/study
planning with associated reporting and other function specific process
- He/she will take on a role of a cross-functional
team support link, manage scope control process & work to proactively
address all aspects of timely customer communications (work type
identification, drivers and duration accountability, translating changes to
schedules via scope reason codes, process all work & change requests for
forecasting/planning and tracking within organizational portfolio & support
vendor management for sourcing activities where applicable).
- Additional responsibilities will include
assisting functions in planning/resource scenario builds as part of the
operational escalation process.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited
to leading validation of resource drivers (FTEs/OOPs as applicable),
reconciling and maintaining data
accuracy for all systems, supporting utilized web-based interfaces, tracking of
plan vs. actual, supporting time reporting, 1-Supply management and any other
local reporting/pivot table generation as needed.
- He/she will provide ongoing support to quality
in data management, analytics & reporting, and will possess the skills to
recommend improvements (technical or process) for functional planning and
- The candidate will be involved in working with
the Head of Functional Planning, SLT, functional managers and other customers
(ex. PMO/Finance) to creating and maintaining planning templates &
- The candidate will show ability to lead
functional planning meetings, support customer relations and issue
resolution/risk mitigation activities.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required.
- At least 4 years of drug development experience
(pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, other industries accepted)
- 2 years operational experience is required.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
with experience in working in a cross-functional team environment are required
- Hands-on -knowledge of planning processes/tools
is required with knowledge of SAP systems (ex. Beacon) & AP process tools
(ex. Arriba) preferred.
- Strong operational and analytical skills with
excellent knowledge of Excel and MS office tools are required.
- The candidate must work with great accuracy, be
customer- and service-focused, and able to support conflict resolution.
- He/she must have excellent time management,
priority setting and communications skills.
- Travel (5%) global and domestic may be required.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function