A key member of the Global Diversity & Engagement (D&E) team, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting and executing PepsiCo's internal and external women's agenda and additional key projects of this Center of Excellence. In coordination with internal teams, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for evaluating each of the priorities in order to assist the Senior Directors and SVP, Chief Global Diversity and Engagement Officer in executing the D&E strategy, which will include enhancing business opportunities, culture, diversity and community engagement, with a primary focus on women and diverse communities. This individual will also be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide programmatic and administrative support for Global Diversity & Engagement initiatives to help deliver business priorities both domestic and global working in coordination with Communications and Meeting Services, this includes, but is not limited to, program management mentoring programs, executive speaker series and other forums that directly engage the employees of PepsiCo.
- Conduct internal and external research and landscapes on global women's issues and programs, women's initiatives and maintain database on internal women's initiatives. Own and manage updating landscapes. Work across functions and with partner organizations to gather research, working in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Draft research memos and Power Point presentations synthesizing research and landscapes for internal and external audiences. Candidate should be able to produce final drafts.
- Research and help identify global external influencers and stakeholders with which PepsiCo can partner in order to drive initiatives and activations (meetings, engagements, conferences, etc.).
- Coordinate closely with colleagues in Public Policy Government Affairs, Global Citizenship & Sustainability, Communications, Human Resources (among others) in order to create a cohesive and targeted approach in amplifying PepsiCo's D&E initiatives to deliver targeted business results
- Help develop meaningful and targeted broad-based community affairs events across enterprise PepsiCo, creating a cohesive external approach to how the organization engages local communities
- Work in coordination with HR Communications in crafting messaging around PepsiCo's initiatives in driving a robust D&E agenda
- Help manage and execute internal and external thought leadership events in collaboration with Sr. Events Coordinator
- 3 - 5 years change management, strategy, sustainability and/or corporate social responsibility experience in a consulting capacity, or in a corporate setting for a Fortune company.
- Experience in change management, diversity and global and women's initiatives experience required.
- Undergraduate degree
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated experience leading projects to completion while prioritizing daily accountability
- Hands-on team player willing to take part in the execution and work collaboratively to achieve unprecedented results
- Culturally and politically astute and possess a business mindset
- Ability to think innovatively and take action independently, using sound judgment, in an environment that is often ambiguous and dynamic; the ability to make the right tradeoffs is critical for this role
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.