The Senior Analyst, FP&A Procurement Finance role is part of the FP&&A team and supports Capital COE (Center of Excellence) categories and MRO COE in the Global Procurement organization. Key Accountabilities:
- Cover the following categories: Capital COE (M&W and ME), and MRO
- Play a key role in developing strategies, executing analysis on productivity initiatives and validating the related financials
- Collaborate and build relationships across all global Sectors and functions to ensure consistent productivity reporting process
- Support contract management process (review/approve contracts, contract logs, obligation reporting, etc.) and related SOX controls.
- Ensure business information and insights are communicated efficiently and accurately.
- Support preparation of Plan reviews and presentations including numerous ad hoc senior leadership reviews.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on business performance and initiatives.
- Hands on approach to productivity tracking tools and ability to streamline excel based forecast analysis and reporting.
- Support team in any ad hoc requests
- 3+ years Finance experience with FP&A experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree required with focus in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, VBA) including, processing large volume data and interfacing with corporate reporting systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with various levels of the organization.
- Ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.