Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Manager, Global Strategic Sourcing, the Senior Analyst, Global Strategic Sourcing is a key contributor in implementing best practice procurement across Aramark's global spend of $7 billion and across the Global Procurement Organization for all Aramark's Lines of Businesses (LOBs) globally.
The Senior Analyst, Global Strategic Sourcing drives projects to support the creation and execution of Global Procurement sourcing strategies, identifying and executing according to best practices. The Senior Analyst, Global Strategic Sourcing supports and manages the deployment of sourcing tools, technologies and services (Zycus, etc.) across Aramark.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Specific Responsibilities of the SR. ANALYST, GLobal strategic sourcing are To:
- Support the implementation of best practice procurement work processes ensuring the consistent use of best in class procurement methodologies and tools both effectively and efficiently across the globe.
- Support change management/Procurement transformation and effectively communicate the development and implementation of best practice purchasing work processes and programs.
- Execute the implementation of technology (e-Sourcing, Catalogs, Contract Management, Spend Analytics, Dash Boards, Ariba/Zycus deployment and benefit capture) in order to maximize Global Procurement's resources and deliver the best benefit to Aramark's Source to Pay systems.
- Execute strategic sourcing initiatives to deliver best possible value while meeting the company's quality, diversity, corporate social responsibility and financial objectives.
- Drive best practice including standardization of RFX templates, standardization of bid analysis, development of project summaries, adoption of project management tools, etc.
- Drive adoption of new sourcing services/tools/technologies (e.g. low cost country sourcing, pay-as-you-go auctions, etc.)
- Maintain and support the procurement tools, including development of training documents, training of new hires, and resolution of system-related issues.
- Carry out individual training/development as required to build capability, adopting continuous learning and seeking feedback
- Protect Aramark's reputation through strict adherence to the highest ethical standards consistent with company policy.
- Ensure adherence to all Supply Chain Management (SCM) related processes.
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
- A Bachelor's degree is required. A MBA or Masters in Supply Chain is a plus.
- 2-3 years of relevant procurement experience, leading buying categories or strategic sourcing
- Experience in Source to Pay implementation (SAP/Ariba, Zycus, etc) preferred.
- Must have experience in data analysis, gathering of information from broad stakeholder bases.
- Experience in working within a matrix environment, with cross-functional and cross-regional relationships.
- Must demonstrate leadership and influencing potential.
key personal and professional ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong computer skills: Proficient at MS Excel, PowerPoint, Sourcing and procurement tools a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Being a self-starter and very results oriented.
- Multi-lingual a plus.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.