As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you will conduct routine and ad hoc activities to monitor and promote compliance on behalf of Medicare Part D Plans. These activities include Delegation Oversight, including distribution and tracking of Compliance related training, identification of vendors, monitoring and validation activities, oversight of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and routine communication with vendors and internal business partners related to Compliance and Delegation Oversight matters. Additional compliance responsibilities may include audit support, policy and procedure tracking, and participation in annual risk assessments.
The Senior Analyst – Med-D Compliance will also provide support in the following areas:
- Assists with the coordination, content and distribution of the delegation oversight quarterly newsletter
- Assists with the coordination, tracking and review of quarterly monitoring and validation activities
- Assists with the development, scoring, tracking and distribution of the annual risk assessment
- Conducts follow-up monitoring procedures to validate adherence to remediation plans where deficiencies have been found and to promote ongoing compliance.
- Assists with responding to pharmacy inquiries in regards to training clarifications and status.
- Assists with the tracking of the vendor related trainings.
- Assists in reviewing remediation documentation for corrective actions resulting from vendor audits or monitoring deficiencies.
- Works to develop relationships with vendors and the respective internal business owners.
-Assists with review and update of departmental policies and procedures.
- Seeks supervisory support when needed. Accepts, responds to and addresses supervisory direction in a cooperative and timely manner.
- Works cooperatively and makes positive contributions to teams, including those internal to the Unit, within the Compliance Department, and other operational areas within the company.
- Protects confidential information in a manner that complies with Federal and state requirements and maintains customer confidence.
- Supports implementation and objectives of the Medicare Compliance Program.
-Other tasks as determined by management. 516344
A little about us: