The Business Finance team supports all of the Visa, Inc. global business functions including Marketing & Communications, Product, Digital Solutions and Merchant Sales & Solutions. We are an agile, highly visible team that works using a consultative model with business to apply data to business and finance decisions as well as measure performance. We are looking for ambitious and experienced finance professional to join the team that provides cross-functional people related finance and analytics support. This is a unique opportunity and calls for a focused, hard-working, highly analytical Finance professional.
- Prepare monthly business reviews with CEO, CFO and President
- Manage all aspects of headcount planning, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, analytics and decision support
- Engage business partners in driving right decisions with strategic and financial impact for the team
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff) and serves as a key point of contact for all people related finance issues
- Individual contributor who could partner with business in providing guidance on budget and bringing discipline in people investment decisions.
- Represent the finance team with internal HR groups and in the business
- Perform financial analysis including variance analysis and what-if scenarios; be able to succinctly outline key variance drivers and key risks to projections while applying business and financial acumen to explain underlying drivers of results
- Ensure data integrity and consistency of information as well as organized documentation of results and data sources used
- Continuously look for process improvements and represent to senior management.
- Proactively identify and raise awareness about concerns or risks at a corporate level and lead team in resolving them
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field from top tier academic institution
- 5+ years of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting
- Consulting or corporate strategy experience preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to summarize forecast and budget variances with clear and succinct explanations
- Competency to contribute to lively discussion with ability to quickly test findings and assertions against a financial body of knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.