Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Senior Analyst, Program and Project Management, Global Orthopedics to be located at any DePuy-Synthes site globally.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Director, Program / Project Management Global Orthopedics, the Senior Analyst, Program / Project Management, will support the development and management of a portfolio of Supply Chain improvement projects to drive Quality, Growth, Delivery and Cost improvements globally across the segment.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of all governance processes to manage the portfolio of strategic programs and projects; including measurement against segment Supply Chain goals to insure the business commitments are achieved.
- Implement standard best practices for project management, measurement and prioritization.
- Establish program tracking and reporting to insure segment SC is on track for key benefits realization and to meet the needs of the Sector Senior Leadership.
- Drive effective risk management and corrective action processes to minimize overall program risk and enhance benefits realization.
- Integrate segment portfolio management processes and tracking with the Enterprise S&D organization.
- Collaborate within GO and JJSC to build portfolio management capabilities including but not limited to Strategy Management (Management of Value), Resource Management, Portfolio Prioritization, Performing conscious tradeoffs, improving Quality of Execution, and Benefits Realization
- Training new and current users– Instantis and QlikSense
- Assist users with ideas, charters, projects in Instantis
- Collaborating with PMOs to develop and maintain the PPM playbook
- Facilitating Governance meetings including documenting minutes, follow ups and actions
- Monitoring Quality of Execution through audits and reviews
- Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
- Effective communication to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Functional Strategy Leaders (enterprise and GS).
- GO SC Finance Leaders.
- Strategy Council members (JJSC, Segment, and Function).
- GO Director, PPM.
- GO Program Directors.
- GO commercial and R&D Strategy Leaders.
- GO Change and Communication Leaders.
- Strategic benchmarking and consulting organizations.
- Key Customers or trade associations.
- Industry associations.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct or indirect project/program management experience.
- Experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required.
- Working knowledge of Instantis is required
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders.
- MBA or other Master’s degree
- PMP / FPX certification is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in project management and program management processes and tools.
- Solid financial skills, including business case development.
- Good knowledge of strategic supply chain planning business processes and healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics technologies
- Fosters an effective multi-functional, cross region, cross company team environment.
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others to do so.
- Ability to lead and influence others in a complex matrix organization
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across the global supply chain.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology to solve business problems, very good written and oral communication skills, very good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, and strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to present ideas in front of business stakeholders.
United States-Massachusetts-BridgewaterOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Solothurn-ZuchwilOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Operations (IT)Requisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.