Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation and Execution to be located in Irvine, CA, which is our CSS headquarters. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing.
The Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation and Execution is responsible for initiating, supporting, and providing meaningful, accurate, and timely analytics and variable compensation to the CSS US customer-facing organizations to support sales strategies and enable data-driven decisions that drive business results.
- Assist in the design and execution of incentive compensation plans to drive performance in key growth areas
- Partner with commercial leadership to build and deliver monthly key sales metrics that provide objective insights to the field sales force to efficiently execute action plans
- Select and define metrics linked to sales strategy and performance targets
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales performance improvements which includes on-going updates to management on key strategies
- Partner with commercial leadership to prepare and present business reviews at commercial leadership and key business review meetings
- Execute ad hoc analyses that support key initiatives and projects; provide analysis and recommendations around project feasibility to management
- Develop and continuously improve sales reports that expedite the execution of key sales activities that result in improving sales productivity, in coordination with IT, sales, and marketing
- Partner with cross-functional teams (finance, marketing, sales) to provide insights that support the development of forecast recommendations for business planning and financial updates
- Partner with IT to ensure all analytics systems are updated to support the needs of the business
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Support ongoing development and implementation of commercial deployment strategies
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A business, accounting, finance, economics, or marketing degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in an analyst role is required
- Previous experience in an analyst role within sales, marketing or finance is preferred
- 2 plus years of experience designing and executing incentive compensation plans is preferred
- 2 plus years of experience in field sales or marketing is preferred.
- Experience within a medical device or another FDA-regulated industry is preferred
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.