Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson &
Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst –
Strategic Customer Group (SCG), Reporting and Analytics to be located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati,
OH. This is a duration based role. The assignment length for this position
is expected to last approximately 18 to 24 months.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is
currently $20 billion in World Wide sales.
The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7
years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms
such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling,
Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Senior Analyst SCG Reporting
and Analytics will focus on partnering with the SCG to understand requirements,
lead report build-out, and develop SCG Reporting/Analytics capabilities. This
individual will work with existing work streams to ensure data alignment and
consistent reporting. This individual will be responsible for supporting
specific account management regions and monthly reviews to provide insights.
- Connect with SCG leaders and key areas (pricing, contracting,
customer marketing and solutions) to ensure alignment with commercial
- Partner with IT and Tableau developers to build out new dashboards
and customizable reporting to meet demand per prioritized schedule
- Next generation planning on ECG system data tie out and work
required to establish platform for CCI
- Focus will be on new management reporting that includes items such
as: Cross Franchise Reporting, Product Reporting, Account Churn Report, and
other monthly metrics
- Work with other key commercial leaders to build out required
reporting and supporting SCG per launch of the new capabilities
- Provide ad-hoc request (controlled approach) per the new
environment and focus on efforts to standardized common requests (avoid report
- Bachelor degree required and Advanced (MBA)
degree highly preferred.
A minimum of 3 years of relevant business, analytics and insight development
experience is required
- High Technical Skills that include COGNOS,
Tableau, MS Office, Access, SAS, and other data tool sets are preferred
(previous experience utilizing these tools.).
- Experience with Field Sales, Information
Management/Information Technology, Contracting or Marketing organization is
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling
(including working with predictive models, clustering, segmentation,
multivariate regression, decision trees, neural networks, etc) is desirable.
- Attention to detail and with extensive experience
in aggregating data and formulating dashboards is strongly preferred
- Strong ability to
interact cross-functionally and on teams is required
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)Job Function