The Consumer Products Group, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Strategic Planning to support the Global Strategic Planning Team located in New Brunswick, NJ. The Strategic Planning Team is charged with leading the Global Consumer Strategic Planning process and executing strategic initiatives. The Senior Analyst will report to the Director, Strategic Planning.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
This role will primarily be to assist the Strategic Planning team to develop and implement the Strategic Plan. S/he will also perform analysis related to strategic planning, strategic projects, and other strategic initiatives. The Senior Analyst will use internal and external information to develop comprehensive, useful, and insightful information to assist in strategic activities. With a proven track record, this position will work with franchise and region strategy teams.
• Prepares market and business analysis to key stakeholders.
• Prepares and maintains models for analyzing plans and opportunities, as well as dashboards to track progress.
• Consolidates and distributes key quantitative analyses and presentations.
• Participates in implementing the sector’s strategic plan process.
• Use a variety of tools to monitor the competitive landscape, industry news, and benchmark industry players.
• Analyze category trends, companies, and market data patterns to draw conclusions on future outcomes.
• A high performing Senior Analyst will synthesize information, develop a point of view, and make recommendations to the Director, Strategic Planning on potential opportunities.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a business related major (e.g., Finance, Economics, Marketing, etc.) is required.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a consulting or analytics role is required.
• A minimum of two (2) years of consumer health or beauty industry experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Euromonitor, ThomsonOne, Nexis, IMS is preferred.
• Strong business acumen, presentation and communication skills are required to develop and present overviews on various topics to the Strategic Planning group.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial statements and demonstrated experience in gathering, interpreting and analyzing market data is required.
• Ability to synthesize information from multiple data sources and handle multiple projects simultaneously is required.
• Ability to use facts and data analysis to create fact-based presentations optimize decision-making is preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint computer skills are required.
• Experience with financial modeling and analysis is preferred.
• This position is primarily based in New Brunswick, NJ and may require approximately 10% domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Business DevelopmentRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.