Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Strategy & Deployment and will be located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• Partner with the regional CLS S&D Teams to document, standardize and streamline metrics terminology, measurement systems and reporting requirements across regions/functions
• Support the development and deployment of a multi-phased, data lake based, supply chain metrics reporting solution
• Partner with JJSC S&D to identify, document and translate CLS reporting needs to align with the global metrics platform being developed. Identify opportunities to leverage and streamline JJSC metrics platform to single source metrics reporting were applicable in CLS
• Act as a work stream lead in the development and deployment of CLS Data Strategy activities
• Interface with the CLS Data Steward and other CLS & JJSC partners to define and accelerate the maturity of our end-to-end data integration strategy
• Engage in regular industry benchmarking to aid the development and maturity of our metrics reporting and analytics capabilities
• Interface with regional S&D and segment partners to identify analytics best practices and to scale and adapt the implementation of those practices across the regions
• Lead / support adhoc S&D projects or base business activities as the needs arise
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
• Focused degree in Logistics, Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT, or Business preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years business experience required, with experience preferred in any of the following areas: logistics, supply chain, planning, customer service, transportation, or operations
• Working knowledge of regional business and systems landscape required
• Experience working in an international environment preferred
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (such as SAP, JDE, WMS, and/or TMS) required
• Detailed understanding of business process mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity preferred
• Knowledge or experience in working with ETL and data visualization tools required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including proficiency with vLookups and pivot tables required
• Experience writing macros preferred
• Knowledge or experience working with Cloudera data lake preferred
• Experience building analytics capabilities and approaches preferred
• People management/leadership experience (direct or indirect) preferred
• Project leadership/management experience, training, and/or certifications preferred
• Multi-sector experience preferred
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification preferred
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time and be based in Piscataway, NJ required
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.