Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is recruiting for Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Customer Solutions, located in Piscataway, NJ; considerations will be made for Chicago, IL, Cincinnati, OH, or Minneapolis, MN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Specifically, Customer Services and Logistics (CLS) represent all Customer Experience, Distribution, Transportation, and Channel management for the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This organization represents three separate sectors of the Johnson & Johnson Organization: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow global visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to the broader Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain Organization and partners closely with peer groups throughout Global Supply Chain.
Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Customer Solutions Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Regional IDN SC Customer Solutions team(s) which partners with the Strategic Customer Group (SCG) in the development, deployment and delivery of supply chain customer solutions to segmented IDN customers in the assigned region(s).
• Conducting complex supply chain analysis using a variety of data sources to diagnose the cost to serve, effectiveness and efficiency of the Johnson and Johnson Medical Device Group (JJMD) to IDN supply chain.
• Delivering the existing SC solutions to specific Joint Business Plan (JBP) initiatives to address SC costs, effectiveness and / or efficiencies in the JJMD to IDN Customer supply chain.
• High degree of direct customer interfacing in the assessment of the customer supply chain and the delivery of supply chain customer solutions.
• Applying a broad set of supply chain skills to effectively deliver solutions to include: Lean, Six Sigma, Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR), Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), inventory management, customer dashboards, project management.
• Identifying cost, efficiency and / or effectiveness opportunities of JJMD to IDN Customer supply chain.
• Assessing and prioritizing Supply Chain customer solutions to deploy to the customer that align to customer and JJMD Joint Business Plan objectives.
• Supporting the development of JBP objectives.
• Interfacing directly with customer SC staff in the diagnosis and prioritization process.
• Leveraging Supply Chain best practice and “End to End” Supply Chain capabilities.
• Maintaining expert knowledge of approximately 20 to 30 Supply Chain solutions to effectively deploy these solutions.
• Collaborating across multiple stakeholders in the deployment of SC Customer Solutions: Customer SC staff; Customer Credit Management, Contract Strategy & Management, Finance, IT, Customer Experience, Distribution, E-Commerce, Transportation.
• Maintaining customer scorecards / dashboards to track progress against specific customer initiatives.
• Supporting overall Supply Chain inventory management relationship and executes the VMI process with designated customers.
• Planning and analyzing daily inventory levels, forecasts, and orders at a product code level.
• Managing product level alignment between customer and JJHCS system – data integrity.
• Maintaining current relative to industry trends and benchmarks in relevant areas to gather broad business knowledge.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required with preference in engineering, or supply chain; advanced degree/MBA strongly preferred
• Minimum four (4) years’ relevant logistics and business experience required
• Demonstrated understanding of the end to end supply chain required
• High level of proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
• Experience with V lookups and Pivot Tables required
• Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills required
• Demonstrated strong collaboration skills with experience working with cross functional teams preferred
• Working knowledge of SAP preferred
• Proficiency with MS Access preferred
• Finance knowledge and/or work experience in any of the following areas: accounts receivable, deduction management, cash application and collections preferred
• Supply Chain knowledge, including Order Management, Forward and Reverse Distribution/Logistics preferred
• LEAN / Process Excellence knowledge preferred
• Green/Black Belt certification in Six Sigma or LEAN preferred
• Project management experience preferred
• Position will be located in Piscataway, NJ; considerations will be made for Chicago, IL, Cincinnati, OH, or Minneapolis, MN
• Position will require up to 30 % domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.