Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Data & Analytics, in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The IT Senior Analyst, PLO Supply Chain Data & Analytics will:
• Play an integral role in establishing the data & analytics strategy for Consumer Supply Chain.
• Develop data & analytics solutions for Consumer Supply Chain
• Collaborate with business partners to understand requirements, propose and implement strategies and solutions in support of Supply Chain Analytics capabilities.
• Work across supply chain business functions and regions to understand data needs and interdependencies.
• Work closely with Application Services, Global Technology Services and Architecture teams to ensure best in class analytic strategies and capabilities are developed and implemented.
• Develop / maintain an understanding of the overall Johnson & Johnson analytics strategy and technology capabilities. Work to incorporate those into the Consumer Supply Chain strategy and solutions.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• A minimum of 4 years of Analytics and/or IT related experience is required.
• Background or knowledge of Supply Chain data and/or business processes is desired
• Ability to rapidly understand business requirements and communicate expectations to cross-functional teams.
• Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the Business stakeholders and the Project Team
• Vision to understand and propose how various data sets fit together for further analysis and visualization in support of business analytics capabilities
• Experience with a minimum of one of the following technologies is required: Hadoop-based technologies, AWS technologies (Redshift, S3), Visualization software (Tableau) or Integration technologies (Alteryx, Informatica)
• Experience with project teams that have utilized Agile methodology is desired.
• This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Business Relationship ManagementRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.