Job Description Branch ID:0592
Pay Rate/Salary: $80000-100000 / Year
Become part of a team of experienced problem solvers!
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Experience with Kendo and SharePoint 2013 would be helpful but not required.
Job Requirements Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Communicating with external web services
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.