- Experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce, SuccessFactors, SAP HANA or similar applications
- Knowledge of the CIO and IO Organizations
- Understanding of Accenture’s business model and organization structure
Professional Skill Requirements
- Basic program management skills
- Good leadership and teamwork skills
- Program estimating skills
- Project Excellence responsibility: work plan creation & tracking, Leading Indicator leverage, QA Oversight, Issues and Risk Management
- Operations Excellence responsibility: understanding normal and monitoring, scalability planning, build test and deployment automation, ASA compliance
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good solutioning skills
- Good functional acumen and process architecture understanding
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to resolve any assigned schedule and content risks
- Good negotiation and consensus building skills
- Willingness to work in varying business functions and capabilities
- Time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude
- Proactive mindset
- Demonstrated leadership in professional settling; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.