Eaton’s Filtration division is a leader in liquid filtration that can help companies improve product quality, increase manufacturing efficiency, protect employees and equipment, and help achieve sustainability goals. We help our customers make liquid products and processes clean and pure whether they are involved in sanitary processes like pharmaceutical, food and beverage; industrial water, petrochemicals, marine, automotive, municipal water, agriculture and construction equipment; or power generation from coal, natural gas, nuclear, hydropower and wind.
Eaton is currently looking for a Sr. Application Engineer for Filtration Cartridges. This position will contribute to the business by This position is responsible for providing a service for our filter media products at customers. The incumbent will support the business by defining the required filter design based on customers’ needs, consulting our customers in the F&B and pharmaceutical branch and recommending application parameters. This person will also work to improve the filtration process with our filter media products at the customer.
The Application Engineer will connect the customer requirements with product specs, solving filtration issues at customer sites while managing customer relationships.
Essential Job Duties include:
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Responding to inquiries from our sales reps and customers on technical issues.
- Conducting test filtration at customer’s site to evaluate filtration performance of products at the customer.
- Document test results and define deliverables in collaboration with our sales reps and the customer on product specs and filter process to meet customer requirements. Mitigate the risk of customer complaints.
- Achieving customer´s satisfaction in solving their filtration issues.
- Provide product training on filtration products to internal sales team and external customers
- Support marketing with target literature around supported filtration products
- Commissioning of new filter systems (after sales service)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ Filtration industry experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- BS/BA degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of filtration processes, preferably in fine filtration
- Application knowledge of bag, cartridge and depth media in Food & Beverage and pharmaceutical
- Ability to analyze complex issues
- Ability to present information to others in a persuasive way, professionally and diplomatically assert the leadership role that the title project manager conveys.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction
- Ability to apply project management methodologies and strategies to reduce potential project risk throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
- Capable of planning and executing presentations on specific products and services to internal and external customers in order to gain recognition and customer acceptance
- Knowledge of major competitors in the market and their alignment with distributors and major customers
- Knowledge on plant front-end scheduling, engineering, and manufacturing process and equipment cycle times
- Possess advanced computer skills in Advanced word processing, Spreadsheet, Vista, and Bidmanager
- Consistent demonstration of planning, leading, and communication results from executive changes
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and situations to achieve superior proactive project order management and customer service
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.