Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Are you a critical thinker who can break down systems to build them back stronger? Would you like to help secure the next generation of enterprise cloud applications?
As a Senior Application Security Engineer, you will be part of an outstanding team of security professionals with deep experience in security engineering. You will be responsible for driving security into Workday's technologies and ensuring that our software and services are designed and implemented with security in mind. You will also contribute to building, testing, and deploying tools and automation to enhance security across the Workday platform.What does a Sr Application Security Engineer do at Workday?
- On a typical day, you'll analyze threats and vulnerabilities to determine security impact
- Assess the security of core platform infrastructure
- Build technologies to detect and prevent security vulnerabilities
- Help development teams build security into the Workday platform
- Impact the product design by providing secure design patterns
- Provide recommendations for hardening applications and environments
- A world class, cloud-based software platform
- A team of fun security ninjas to work with
- Challenging but fufilling projects that affect thousands of people
- Ability to attend major security conferences and events
- Ability to attend industry-leading training courses
You May Also Have:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related major or equivalent experience
- 8 + years working in an information security discipline
- Fluency in at least one high level programming (Scala, Java) and/or scripting language (Python, Ruby)
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies, Common Application Anti-Patterns and Solutions, Common Web Security Frameworks
- Functional knowledge of cryptography: SSL/TLS, AES, SHA-2, Common Implementation Pitfalls
- Capable of working with applications deployed on AWS & the AWS security model
- Capable of finding vulnerabilities and recommending solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Familiarity with security in DevOps environments
- Professional software development experience
- Experience securing development pipelines
Think you have what it takes? Apply! We'd love to hear from you.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.