Exchange’s Enterprise Cloud team is responsible for bringing the largest and most successful enterprises in the world with millions of users, into the Office 365 service. As you would expect, ENTERPRISE customers have the highest of expectations around enterprise features, pre-sales, adoption, onboarding, customization of their environment, reliability, availability and responsiveness of the engineering team to critical customer issues. Exchange Cloud team must deliver best-in-class end-to-end customer experience for the enterprise customers.
Transforming data to information to insight that leads to intelligent actions, which result in excellent end-to-end customer satisfaction and business growth for Enterprise Exchange Cloud, is our team’s charter.
To execute on this charter, we need to:
• Engineer a modern data pipeline, to collect, cleanse and process diverse signals and data from disparate sources across the organization - service impacting alerts and incidents, logs, product bugs, customer accounts, contracts, SLAs, email communications, customer requests, etc.
• Consume and analyze data from disparate data pipelines to infer, predict and recommend actionable insight, which will significantly move the relationship with the enterprise customers in a positive direction and contribute to business growth.
• Empower the customers and internal consumers with metrics and business intelligence to create a unified perspective of the quality of Exchange Online service.
• Innovate new tools and cloud services that improve the productivity of Exchange Online incident response team and redefine the incident engagement experience of enterprise customers.
As an Applied Data Scientist, you will work on exciting yet challenging data science problems – customer sentiment analysis, recommendations to significantly move the sentiment, life time value calculation, predict SLA impacting incidents, text/speech analytics of support requests to identify hot live site issues, recommend diagnostics for support issues, recommendations for product/feature improvement to reduce support calls, cost benefit analytics to efficiently triage end-to-end customer issues and many more – sky’s the limit on scenarios leveraging data science to improve Exchange enterprise customer experience and scale the business.
You will be in a fast-paced fun startup feel environment with minimal process. You will have an opportunity to realize your work’s direct impact on the FORTUNE 500 customers. Come, contribute, shape and redefine the future of Office 365 enterprise customer end-to-end experience.
We are looking for a data scientist with a can-do attitude, passion for data driven culture, commitment to teamwork and collaboration, and obsession for customer satisfaction.
• 5+ years industry experience delivering enterprise scalable rich data analytics pipelines
• 3+ years of data mining and analytics experience using big data technologies
• 3+ years of experience working with languages e.g. Python, R.
• Proven experience in Predictive Analytics, Recommendation Systems, Statistical Models, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.