Responsible for leading impactful architectural projects, recommending solutions and aligning closely with business and enterprise architecture strategies and roadmaps. Creates and gains approval on all architectural designs, provides thought leadership, communicates the technical architecture strategy and direction to both management and impacted teams. Plays a strategic role in the development and maintenance of Living Target Architectures. Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a wide spectrum of the organization, and in-depth expertise with specific line of business architectures.
This position is responsible for providing crucial architecture and strategic direction for Artificial Intelligence efforts.
A thought leader and an expert technical resource. Responsible for hands on delivery of solution architecture artifacts associated with key initiatives in the Consumer Lending Technology group . Responsible for creating and gaining approval on architectural impact designs and communicating the architecture to both technical teams and impacted stakeholders.
Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal business and technical management.
- Act as architect lead to assist and partner in co-developing strategic technology direction for Artificial Intelligence efforts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining technology strategy and roadmap for specific domain
- Provides oversight of software architecture frameworks and infrastructure technology to aid development and integration efforts for faster time to market of new products and services
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost effective architecture opportunities for change
- Must be a professional architect that understands proven development patterns and practices
- Expertise in leading large enterprise programs in creating SOA solutions
- Leader of technical leaders.
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
Other Desired Qualifications
- Expertise in leading Artificial Intelligence efforts at the enterprise level
- Experience managing all application development efforts within LOB
- Experience effectively interacting with a variety of contacts, building collaborative relationships and providing executive level communications
- Expertise with SOA and API strategies
- Expertise in creating integration\SOA architectural patterns
- Experience with SOA security and governance
- Experience in architecting high volume, large scale and mission critical systems
- Expertise in creating solution architecture artifacts
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Business acumen and ability to communicate with sr. management and executives
- Ability to communicate with development teams and translate architecture for implementation
- Java/J2EE and/or .Net experience
- Ability to conduct competitive intelligence, experience with Big 4 consulting firms
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles and practices
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.