Senior Associate, Business Operations & Analytics
Location: San Francisco
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn's Business Operations Analytics team uses data analysis to help drive the company's strategy and operations. We are rapidly reinventing the way data analysis can be leveraged in our data-centric world. Join the Business Operations Analytics team if you have worked with delivering highly relevant business insights from massive amount of data. Responsibilities
- Work with large datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, behaviors, and metrics.
- Conduct in-depth analysis across LinkedIn and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas.
- Work directly with functional leaders in Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and Business Operations.
- Create and manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and to continually analyze business drivers.
- 4+ years of work experience working with data and relational databases.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Deeply analytical with strong presentation skills: Ability to quickly iterate and create presentations. Advanced Excel/modeling and PowerPoint is a must.
- Highly productive: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis. This role is intended for somebody with initiative and a deep sense of ownership that takes responsibility for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- Structured thinking: Develop and leverage frameworks to help establish team philosophy, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders, and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful and actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience and enjoyment in balancing multiple priorities and varied demands.
- Experience in SQL/Hadoop/Pig
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.