LinkedIn helps professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. With the acquisition of Lynda.com, we now also help professionals continue to learn and stay ahead.
Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Our Business Operations team is seeking a passionate and strategic Business Operations Senior Associate to support the Learning Solutions business.
In this role, you will partner with our sales leadership to tackle high-priority strategic questions, and be part of the core Business Operations ("Biz Ops ) team responsible for objective analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives across all of LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate is someone who is genuinely passionate about technology, learning and LinkedIn. We re looking for natural problem-solvers who are comfortable with data and ambiguity, and are able to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on the overall strategy. The location of this position is primarily in one of two locations (San Francisco or Sunnyvale). Responsibilities:
- Serving as part of the "SWAT team to conduct top priority strategy and operational improvement projects for the new and growing Learning Solutions business
- Bringing clear thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging business questions
- Communicating effectively with partners at all levels, especially leadership/executives
- Analyzing the business health, developing a deep understanding of evolving value drivers, and consistently surfacing strategic insights to the Learning Solutions leadership team
- Identifying actionable and innovative improvement levers, and supporting implementation/rollout of your recommendations
- Cultivating meaningful, long-term relationships with cross-functional partners (e.g. Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance) at all levels
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of work experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, or technology company.
- Experience working closely with senior executives to solve challenging business problems
- Proactive and passionate: You re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Highly analytical: You are highly analytical, with experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced Excel models. SQL a plus.