NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
Senior Associate, Commercial Compensation
As Senior Compensation Associate supporting the Commercial Bank, you will work on high priority deliverables leveraging both internal and external market data. You will help the company to develop and deliver the right incentive programs for our Associates as well as seek to drive continual improvements within the Compensation team.
In this role, the hired Associate will need to demonstrate intellectual curiosity, a team-first mentality, strong communication skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Provide analytical support to Commercial Bank line of business (LOB) compensation consultants
- Support LOB compensation plan administration, development, analysis, and approvals
- Support mid-year and year-end pay programs and related analytics
- Manage daily compensation-based requests as needed for multiple Commercial client groups
- Conduct market assessments on an as-needed basis
- Support LOB compensation projects, processes, and reporting
- Own the design, testing, and administration of compensation reports and analysis using Tableau
- Present new compensation programs and information as required across multiple Commercial client groups
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Compensation, Financial Analysis, Operations Analysis, Business Analysis, Information Technology, Business Administration or a combination of these
- At least 1 year of experience in a business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience with Tableau
- Advanced Excel skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.