The Sr. Associate Curriculum Designer manages multiple design projects simultaneously. They design, develop, and oversee training solutions that improve the job performance of Discover employees. They ensure that learning objectives are established based on necessary competencies. They develop and maintain key relationships at all levels to ensure the right training solution is achieved. They Lead projects within timelines and budget parameters while meeting or exceeding client satisfaction.
- Design e-Learning modules to support new initiatives and learning programs.
- Work with multi-media developers to translate design requirements into functional learning modules.
- Work with program managers, trainers, and the field to maintain existing e-learning modules.
- Collaborate with peers to develop new learning deliverables or processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness of training department.
- Given a job, task, or needs analysis, Sr. curriculum developers determine the right instructional strategy to facilitate learning and understanding. Ensure learning objectives are established based on necessary competencies.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum three years of work experience in instructional design or a related field.
#LI-NB1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.