Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Senior Associate, Enterprise Workforce Optimization and Analysis
Looking for talented individual to provide modeling and analytical support to develop optimization solutions for Enterprise Workforce Management (WFM) area. This individual will perform customized analysis, develop predictive models and data driven solutions to drive better operation efficiency between various entities within WFM.Responsibilities:
- Complete ad-hoc analysis to understand call trending, agent scheduling, call process flows, usage & effectiveness of contact channels and workflows.
- Create algorithms and models, including but not limited to ARIMA, logistic regression, decision trees and other complex statistical methods, to develop data driven optimization solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve the processes and streamline activities.
- Communicating effectively, both written and verbally, with various levels of Management and business units.
- Support strategic planning processes.
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- A Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Business Administration, or other quantitative analysis degree is a must.2+ years of professional experience with strong background in data and financial analysis and statistical modeling.
- Knowledge and experience with Operation centers and Workforce management preferred but not required.
- Experience with advanced statistical techniques (e.g. time series, logistic regression, decision trees, etc...) preferred.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, present results clearly and precisely to management and business partners.
- SAS, SQL & Excel skills are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.