The International Marketing team is seeking a Senior Associate II to manage response and resolution for Tier 1 customer complaints due to non-acceptance of Discover Global Network (DGN) cards including Discover, Diners Club International, and alliance cards. This high-visibility role will work with others in International Marketing to build a robust tool kit of programs and solutions to improve Customer Complaints response and resolution in coordination with global acquiring partners and internal Global Business Development (GBD) and Global Acceptance (GA) teams. This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual who thrives on process improvements with a desire to make an impact within the international environment.
This position can be located in Riverwoods (IL), Phoenix (AZ) or New Albany (OH). Responsibilities:
- Lead internal and external business partners to manage Tier 1 global issuers complaints due to non-acceptance, including:
- Collaborating with related departments in the complaint process to resolve and provide meaningful reports for Tier 1 issuers.
- Create tools and programs to improve customer complaint process for acquiring partners
- Execute marketing programs to achieve merchant acceptance and awareness. Work directly with Tier 1 Global Issuers to communicate progress, prioritize requests and improve resolution, ensuring progress is reported in a timely and meaningful manner
- Participate in highly visible Quality of Acceptance initiative as related to complaints
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3 years of experience in marketing and/or project management
- Client facing experience a plus
- Knowledge of the payments industry preferred
- Proven success in managing business critical projects including ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Excellent skills in client management, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to clients and senior management, including ability to influence others
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues in other time zones
see job description
#LI-MW1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.