Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionSenior Associate Integration Consultant
The Senior Associate Integration Consultant works with Workday's implementation projects, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects. The Senior Associate Integration Consultant works closely with the client's project team to ensure the customer's successful deployments of Workday's various integration products, tools, and services. The Senior Associate Integration Consultant will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects. This role must have a deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday's various integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for Workday Customers
- Ability to help clients resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources, Payroll or Financials Management
- Manage small teams of Integration Consultants on multiple projects simultaneously and mentor/coach the teams on Integration best practices
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure client's timelines are met. Provide guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
- Contribute to the customers' experience with Workday's integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Lead project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects
- Engage where appropriate in the sales cycle to help scope integration projects
- 2+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 2+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience
- 2+ Years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, or other middleware experience
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent communication, sales, negotiation and presentation skills.