Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Our Procurement Product Management team is growing and we are seeking a Product Manager and a Senior Associate Product Manager - Procurement to join our team.
Workday Procurement provides a single solution for the procure-to-pay process and is built for today's global businesses. Workday Procurement enables our customers to bring together user profiles, business process controls, and analytics into a cohesive solution, streamlining the entire indirect procurement process. With everything in one place, companies can establish consistency and gain real-time visibility into spending trends across the organization.
What a Sr Associate Product Manager does at Workday:
- Innovates: Supports the product design process for products that enable users to spend less time consolidating data across different systems and is streamlined, intuitive, and user friendly without sacrificing functionality or compliance. Assist product managers with complex designs.
- Collaborates: Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools. Work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished. Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality. Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Executes: Research business requirements for product enhancements. Assists on design of functional requirements, then tracks and reports progress against key milestones. Ensures on-time and high-quality delivery of the product using Agile. Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests. Become an expert in the domain and respective product suite.
What skills are needed to be successful:
- 2-8 years of experience as a product owner, enterprise financials systems analyst or functional consultant/analyst
- Functional knowledge in the procurement or pay domain to serve as a Subject-Matter-Expert for this functional area
- Deep knowledge of financial and procurement management rules, processes and regulations, and financial accounting experience is a plus
- Experience as a super-user or system administrator or actively participated in an enterprise system configuration, administration, integration or implementation
- Fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- BS / BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion to make a difference
Our Pleasanton, CA headquarters is located within 5 minutes of BART and other public transportation.
If you want to contribute to the design of our revolutionary cloud-based, user-friendly enterprise financials management product, click "apply now"
above to share your resume or LinkedIn profile with us today!
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.