The Senior Internal Auditor will participate in the execution of financial, operational and compliance audits to evaluate the control environment at Tufts Health Plan. The position is responsible for the efficient and timely delivery of all audit activities related to the function line of business which he/she supports as well as department strategic initiatives.
* Supports the Auditor-In-Charge across all phases of the audit (i.e. Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting) to ensure audits are completed timely, with quality, and according to department guidelines, methodology, and approach.
* Supports development of and performs auditing procedures that provide for the evaluation of the system of internal controls adopted within the business.
* Works collaboratively with team, business and operational areas to perform audit activities assigned and develops remediation plans for issues identified.
* Communicates results of audit activities with audit management and facilitates the development of management action plans to address any deficiencies identified.
* Responsible for completing all performance and development objectives set forth annually.
* Supports external auditor as need to support external requests.
* Supports Management request regarding the internal control environment, and in carrying out investigations of alleged financial mismanagement, loss of assets, or other irregularities as needed.
* Performs other duties and or special projects as assigned or required.
* Business * Technical Skills
o Industry & Organization Knowledge o Audit/Risk Assessment
o Products & Services o Business Process Analysis
o Project Management
o Analytical & Critical Thinking Skills
o Interpersonal Relationship
o Accuracy & Attention to Detail
o Written & Oral Communications