Grow with us as you lead and manage financial and compliance audit within Kellogg's U.S. business in the area of Legal and Compliance. What an opportunity to have an important impact! Your skills and perspective are valued here. Kellogg Company is the place where we each can achieve more for ourselves, with a boundless career that shapes the future; where success is free to flourish in a world of opportunities. As a team, we each play a part growing our Company and careers every day.
Kellogg's Legal and Compliance Team is built around a strategy of winning today and winning tomorrow. That strategy is executed through our structure, our people and our approach. Our structure is made up of four key practice groups (Brands, Litigation, People and Transactions), Audit, as well as paraprofessionals. These teams work in harmony to leverage collective expertise to drive key business priorities and develop business solutions. Because people are our greatest asset, our focus is continued people growth and development through the building of both functional and interpersonal capabilities. Join our winning team today! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Senior Internal Auditor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Leading or conducting financial and compliance audit projects
- Providing consulting services to management and staff
- Identifying and evaluating the risk areas and providing key input to the development of the annual audit plan
- Performing audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
- Conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing working papers
- Identifying, developing, and documenting audit issues and recommendations concerning areas being reviewed
- Communicating or assisting in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the board of directors
- Applying intellectual curiosity to business processes to understand process and procedures and to evaluate compliance.
The ability to:
- Collaborate and connect with various teams to build consensus through leveraging and sharing of business knowledge to identify viable business solutions
- Generate creative and non-traditional ideas to support business growth
- Utilize effective communication strategies to share complex information and concepts
- Develop and share innovative and creative approaches to business challenges
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance related function with previous accounting, auditing or other business related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- MBA, CPA, CIA, CMA designations
- Relevant business experience
- Foreign language skills
Office environment with frequent PC use. Must have the ability to manage conflicting/changing priorities with tight deadlines. Extended working hours is regularly required, which may include weekends. Business travel up to (30)% may be required. Must be able to work independently under general direction with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Ability to work effectively across different cultures/countries, different regions, different languages and within country specific policies and procedures. Must meet job requirements with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.