Our Crowe Horwath Florida offices are growing! We’re looking for future leaders, which means a Partner career path for you.
As a Senior Staff Auditor on our fun, close-knit audit team, this is what part of your work entails:
- Your focus will be on our commercial clients.
- You’ll specialize in servicing clients that are subject to SEC reporting and related rules and regulations.
- Running the show. We’re talking about client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement, and related administrative functions.
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; performing in-charge role, which will help sharpen your leadership skills.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services (a key factor to growing our firm).
- We promote teamwork and collaboration, so you will work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process.
- Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employing audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Pro-actively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements. This will help strengthen the client relationship.
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting external audits.
- You should have specific experience working on audits of companies subject to SEC reporting and related rules and regulations with experience specific to PCAOB audits, audit procedures related to 10-K’s and 10-Q’s, and experience with 404 internal control testing.
- We would like for you to have experience with engagement management, audit, and review skills and staff supervision.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Your ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential.
- Since you will interact with clients regularly, it is important to have exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- We require strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- You must meet the education requirement for CPA certification in Florida. If you already have a CPA license in Florida, that’s even better.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options. You can work on all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. Seasonal work arrangement can be tailored to match the demands of client service with the desire you may have for a lower total overall work schedule.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!