Conduct financial, system and compliance audits and operational reviews of our businesses. This involves planning audits by evaluating the complexity and risk of the audit client and adjusting the scope of the audit procedures accordingly.
- Conduct financial and compliance audits and operational reviews of our businesses. This involves planning audits by evaluating the complexity and risk of the audit client and adjusting the scope of the audit procedures accordingly.
- Plan reviews
- Establish audit programs
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Keep the client and internal Audit Manager informed of audit progress and issues.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience
- Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job
- Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments
- Able to demonstrate continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand
- Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations
- Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.