Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Develop scalable and secure software for platforms and services deployed on Azure cloud
- Collaborate with architects and other key stakeholders to clarify and deliver project requirements
- Collaborate within the team and with other teams on project and platform tasks
- Collaborate with team to develop and perform unit, acceptance, integration, functional, and performance testing
- Work with stakeholders to solve problems, debug, profile, etc.
- 3 years of software development experience AND Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5 years of software development experience
- Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET)
- Experience with object-oriented design and service-oriented architectures
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases and concepts
- Understanding of Agile development (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with mobile application and REST interface development is a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.