Johnson & Johnson is
currently recruiting for a Back-End Web Developer, Application Services Digital
& Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team
building web software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The
position will be located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson,
through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly
based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We
strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to
help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their
Johnson & Johnson intends to open its new health technology center in Providence, Rhode Island. The center will specialize in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software applications that will serve to improve health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately 126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The new Health Technology Center will specialize in advanced information technology.
Thriving on a diverse company culture,
celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Software design,
architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and
- Collaborating with
the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business
requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and
integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software
development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced
within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a
member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in
class software development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in web and
- Strong experience with object-oriented
development is required
- Experience with PHP or equivalent web
- Experience with MySQL, PostgresSQL or equivalent
- Experience with source repositories
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with code debugging (xDebug or
- Basic understanding of agile development
methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to
detail is required.
- Not so much on the HTML and CSS
- Experience with NodeJS, Backbone or similar
- Experience with Drupal development, including
- Experience with Symfony2/Symfony3
- Experience with Java, C#, Swift, and/or Android
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing
United States-Rhode Island-ProvidenceOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.