**THIS POSITION IS NOT OPEN TO FOREIGN NATIONAL CANDIDATES**
Our client is looking for a hands-on Senior Business Intelligence Developer (MSBI Stack), who thrives in a collaborative work environment. This role involves working across the entire BI lifecycle, from source data analysis, Extract Transform Load (ETL) development, through to Analysis and Reporting Services implementation, specifically with Microsoft SSAS & SSRS. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, thorough in their work, and willing to share best practices with a growing team.Job Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the Senior Business Intelligence Developer is the analysis, design, programming, testing, integration and production support of the Business Intelligence Next Generation (BING) platform.Essential Functions: Participate in the entire lifecycle for Business Intelligence solution deliveryProvide Business Intelligence solutions including analytics, dashboards and reports to support in making informative decisions that increase the bottom line through improved quality and services.Design, develop and deploy ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).Design, develop and deploy SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Models (SSAS).Analyze and verify technical requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and testability.Apply software engineering concepts and best practices to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and flexibility.Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders.Champion code quality, integrity and reliability throughout the department by designing and promoting best practices.Adaptability Requirements:
- Position requires a high degree of adaptability. Incumbent will be faced with a variety of issues on a day to day basis and will be expected to respond to these issues appropriately while dealing with multiple priorities and task assignments.
Work to be performed in a normal office environment during regular business hours. Extended work hours when necessary to support global development or to meet deadlines.Experience and Education:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:Technical:
- BS or BA in computer science, business, or equivalent is required
- 10+ years' experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions using the MSBI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
Strong understanding of Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse concepts, methods and tools.
- Candidates must have analytical and problem-solving skills in addition to a good grasp of both the technical and business factors of Business Intelligence Solutions Delivery.
Leadership & Attitude
- Proven experience designing, developing and deploying Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions to Production.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Business Intelligencetoolset, including:
- SSAS (Tabular Model, DAX / MDX)
- Power BI
- Write high quality code that is robust, performant, and easy to maintain
- Candidates should posses a strong sense of:
- Candidates should possess an attitude of lifetime learning to stay abreast of the latest technologies and practices.
- Pride, ownership and teamwork
- Initiative, looking to proactively provide solutions, with the ability to think logically and independently
:Candidates must have strong communication skills that allow them to frequently interact with their clients and staff, as well as with specialists from related technical fields.Candidates should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able communicate with confidence in any situation. If you are qualified and interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to this posting or About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.