Senior Brand Experiences Designer
Our in-house creative department for one of the world's most recognized technology companies is seeking an experienced senior graphic designer with environmental/event experience along with conceptual brand experience. As part of our design team, you'll be a key contributor in an agency-style creative group working to maximize the Oracle brand, focusing on environmental graphics, product launches, tradeshow design, and facility branding.
Each of your projects will present an opportunity to push your creative limits, solve marketing communications problems, and infuse the brand with energy and innovation. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Design environmental graphics, event graphics, signage, and other print related media
- Collaborate with design directors on brand extensions
- Deliver new conceptual directions for event experiences
- Perform site surveys for future events
- Oversee on-site installation of branded components
SUMMARY OF REQUIRED SKILLS
- 7 years working in a design studio, in-house, or creative agency environment, with experience designing environmental graphics; design conceptual development; design production
- Design portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied design and conceptual skills, extensive knowledge of typography, understanding of image resolution and style in layouts, ability to interpret a brand and apply it as a system across wide array of media
- Advanced time- and project-management skills
- Advanced-level proficiency with CS6, expert in both Illustrator and Photoshop
- Attention to detail; ability to multitask; and meet project deadlines
- Proven record of conceptual design
- Impeccable spoken and written English communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams
- Creative strategy and conceptual development
- Articulate conceptual design
- Expert in design production in CS6
- Experience with Environmental graphics
- Ability to identify branding opportunities in real world environments
- Adaptive to changing priorities
- Problem solving, detail-oriented, well-organized
- Advanced time- and project-management
- Refined imagery aesthetics
- Expert in typography
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle*s products and services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns, exercising judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques for best practice / creative solution. As a recognized authority and leading contributor maintain regular interface between the division and Corporate. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Manage tier 2 local advertising and arrange sign off with Corporate. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Oversee partner advertising. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across line-of-business and/or geography as an account manager, with experience of creative production and media buying. Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.