Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager, ACUVUE® Brand Equity located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (“JJVC”) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Senior Brand Manager, ACUVUE® Brand Equity – supports and drives the HCP Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) process for ACUVUE® Brand in the US. The Senior Manager is responsible for developing and leading business plans, media plans, budgets, and for delivering campaigns and communications programs across traditional media, field sales organization, social media, digital, owned properties, and live events. The Senior Brand Manager works in close collaboration with Global Brand Management, the US Digital Lead, the US Consumer Equity Lead, the US Brand Platform Leads, and the US Regional Agency Team.
Additional Responsibilities/ Essential Functions of the role include:
- Leads the development of business plans, communications plans, and requisite budgets.
- Works directly with the agency partners and internal stakeholders and is responsible for the IMC process including Creative Brief Writing, Creative Evaluation and Agency Coaching, Managing Copy Clearance and delivering all planned ACUVUE® Master Brand creative assets.
- Leads the development of an integrated media plan across all brands within the ACUVUE® portfolio
- In addition to core IMC assets, this role directs and executes the US Professional Live Event plan, leading the strategy across several hundred events and leading the execution across the three major national events
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s Degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressive marketing experience or its equivalent (e.g. agency experience, shopper marketing, customer/trade marketing) is required
- A minimum of three (3) years of Professional Medical and/or Medical Device marketing experience is preferred
- A demonstrated record of marketing leadership including integrated communications/advertising delivery, business plan development, and/or classical marketing training is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working with market research and advertising agencies and agency management is required
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required as well as a demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities.
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners is preferred
This position is located in Jacksonville and will require up to 20% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function