201 Third Street (61049), United States of America, San Francisco, California
Senior Brand Manager - Brand & Buzz
Are you a passionate marketer with a track record of delivering breakthrough results? Are you recognized as a strategic thought leader? Are you known for your unique ability to harness customer insights to build compelling marketing strategies and campaigns? If you’re persuasive, analytically rigorous, highly collaborative, and adept at bringing ideas to life in creative ways you may be the perfect match for our Senior Brand Manager- Brand & Buzz position on the National Small Business Bank team, located in San Francisco, CA.
This high-profile role will develop customer-centric marketing strategies and deliver integrated campaigns to Small Business prospects and customers to reinforce Capital One’s Spark Business sub-brand as a challenger bank brand that is built for business and a digital leader. The ideal candidate will be able to partner with multiple stakeholder groups including Product, PR, Brand Advertising, Brand Media, Brand Sponsorships, and Brand Social to deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute insight driven campaigns.
- Obsess about Small Business Bank consumers – what drives them, where they need help, how we can help them – and extract those insights and learnings to fuel the Small Business Bank marketing strategy.
- Develop annual marketing strategies and plans to meet brand-building objectives and manage annual marketing budget.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, internal creatives and agencies to develop breakthrough and brand-defining messaging strategies and channel plans targeting the Small Business segment.
- Develop and execute integrated, multi-channel, marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, brand consideration, and brand love.
- Oversee analysis and results share out for key brand health metrics and campaign KPIs.
- Partner with creative teams to continually evolve and proactively share brand guidelines and standards with internal teams ensure consistency across the marketing funnel.
- Conduct competitive analysis in key markets to understand market forces.
- Manage a team of 1-2 high-performing brand strategists.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 7 years of marketing experience
- At least 5 years experience creating and delivering integrated multi-channel (TV, radio, out of home, print, digital media, sponsorships, events, social, PR, and direct marketing) marketing campaigns.
- At least 2 years experience hiring, leading, managing, and coaching high-performing marketing teams.
- MBA in Marketing and Strategy
- At least 3 years experience marketing challenger brand or digital products/services.
- Exposure to Small Business consumer segment.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.