Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is
recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager- Cough, Cold, Flu & Sinus (CCFS)/ Eye Activation & Innovation located in Fort
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care
products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our
employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and
market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals
worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby
Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC
The Senior Brand Manager (SBM) for CCFS/ Eye
Activation & Innovation will support the Director of Marketing, CCFS/ Eye
in the following areas: management, planning, and execution of both short and
long-term business and marketing initiatives.
The CCFS/ Eye Activation & Innovation SBM is
specifically responsible for:
- Managing P&L for the CCFS & Eye
- Leading innovation strategy & execution for
local innovation & input on the global innovation pipeline
- Directing Consumer and Trade Promotions
- Leading cross-functional teams that may include
Sales, Finance, Graphics, Packaging, Market Research, R&D and Operations to
develop and manage marketing objectives, goals and strategies including
business planning, external partnerships, & activation programs.
- The SBM will also be responsible for planning
& directing performance of 2 associate brand managers: motivating
employees, assisting in goal setting, providing development opportunities &
performance feedback, & addressing issues & resolving problems.
- A BA/BS in Marketing or a business related field
is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum
of 6 years of progressive marketing experience is required.
- Marketing experience in a Consumer Packaged Goods
environment is required.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have superior leadership skills,
strong communication and organization skills, be able to work in a team
environment, and be customer/market oriented.
- Ability to work within and lead a
cross-functional team is required.
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights
development, & understanding of core marketing levers are required.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership skills and
delivery of consistently strong results.
- This position requires up to 20% domestic and
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID