About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
This role will entail supporting the development of the Global Category/Brand strategy and supporting implementation in line with the divisional short term and long term objectives.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Global Sexual Health within Vitality & Wellbeing, the Senior Brand Manager Global Sexual Health will be responsible for collaboratively identifying, screening and developing Bring-To-Market initiatives including the development of overall communication, digital tactics, educational & retail tools, behavior change tools, consumer/HCP claims and market expansion opportunities for the assigned brand or Rx-OTC Switch program.
Aligned with the global vision/strategy, the incumbent will support the development of the global launch tool kit to support consumer, professional & retail communication strategies. Incumbent will also help identify and develop new market and category segments. The incumbent will participate in the Global Category Switch Strategy development process and be responsible for global development spend tracking and overall forecasting.
The position will require strong partnership & collaboration across business units, functions, regions and markets.
• Support vision and strategies that drive probability of success for the Rx-to-OTC Switch program. Identify consumer / commercial obstacles to build impactful market specific consumer labelling, tools & programs in order to achieve regulatory success and maximize the switch candidate's commercial potential.
• Support development of Bring-To-Market strategies including responsibility to collaboratively develop communication tactics to support strategy, education, behavior change & retail tools.
• Support regulatory approval and execution planning.
• Responsible for developing the global packaging & design guidelines, trademark & brand protection mechanisms.
• Develop and gain alignment on global volume forecasts and P&L's. Ensure coordination & alignment with cross BU operating plans.
• Coordinate global brand development spend projections and tracking against key development milestones.
• Support innovation strategy to extend brand lifecycle, including professional & consumer claims, brand extension and complementary products in alignment with the global brand vision/strategy and growth targets, including market expansion opportunities.
• Provide commercial input to cross-functional teams, including regulatory, medical/clinical, manufacturing, product development, public policy/communications, sales, professional marketing, managed care organizations and other groups across the company.
• Consult and provide execution assistance by liaising with local marketing directors / general managers of US & international affiliates, to identify & address potential business issues or marketing / execution challenges.
• Provide strategic marketing input on affiliate Go-to Market strategic plans, budgets and marketing plans to enable realize the global, regional and affiliate commercial objectives.
• Bachelor's degree, and preferably MBA focused on marketing or significant relevant experience
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in Rx or OTC Pharmaceuticals, preferably experience with both
• 5-8 years marketing experience in OTC or FMCG brand management,
• Strong analytical capability to identify trends, potential barriers and develop / maintain budgets and product forecasts.
• Proven ability to be a proponent of operational change finding new/creative solutions to undefined issues with demonstrated experience working collaboratively with medical, safety, clinical and regulatory colleagues.
• Rx-OTC switch development and/or new product commercialization experience preferred, including familiarity with regulatory requirements for label comprehension, self-selection and actual use trials.
• Proven ability to develop marketing plans and positively impact brand trajectories, with experience in market research, concept development, new product development/commercialization, package design, digital, retail/shopper tactics and direct to consumer communications.
• Strong strategic skill set and proactive cross-functional team player with capability to communicate concisely at a senior management level and across business units
• Comfortable working in a virtual and matrix organization, directly across multiple countries/regions, with the ability to adapt when working with areas of cultural difference or consumer sensitivity.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Ability to travel to key countries and accommodate non-standard work schedule when required.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.