Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager, Motrin, Bengay and Pain Innovation located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, develops, manufactures and markets premium consumer packaged goods. Our purpose in the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies is caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives. Some of J&J’s iconic brands are: JOHNSON’S® BABY, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, LISTERINE®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC® , and BAND-AID®. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The Senior Brand Manager (SBM) for Motrin, Bengay and Pain Innovation will support the Senior Director of Marketing, Pain in the following areas: management, planning, and execution of both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives
The Motrin/Bengay/Pain Innovaiton SBM is specifically responsible for:
· Lead all Brand and Marketing Strategy including input on Innovation pipeline
· Oversee all brand Media and Communications activities including (Media planning (MBCR) and Creative Development and execution (TV, Print, Digital, CRM, Social)
· Deliver key aspects of year-long multi-platform Activation and PR program; Direct Consumer and Trade Promotions; Lead cross- agency team including Advertising, Media, PR
· Leading cross-functional teams that may include Sales, Finance, Graphics, Packaging, Agencies, Market Research, R&D and Operations to develop and manage marketing objectives, goals and strategies including media planning and executions and business planning.
· Creation and flawless execution of launch plan for key launch for the Pain business in a new segment, including consumer, HCP and retailer plans.
· Planning and directing performance of 2 Associate Brand Managers: motivate employees, assist in goal setting, provide development opportunities and performance feedback, address issues and resolve problems.
· A BA/BS in Marketing or a business related field is required. An MBA is preferred.
· A minimum of 6 years of progressive marketing experience is required.
· Marketing experience in a Consumer Packaged Goods environment is required.
· Candidate must have superior leadership skills, strong communication and organization skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented.
· Ability to work within and lead a cross-functional team is required. Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required.
· Must possess demonstrated leadership skills and delivery of consistently strong results.
· This position requires up to 20% domestic and international travel.