Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This Senior Business Analyst position is a member of the Prepaid Service Delivery team and provides proactive program consulting, project scoping for new card programs, and API integrations for Visa DPS Prepaid Issuers. The position is focused on the integration of the DPS Prepaid platform with client systems and definition of new prepaid programs that will implement on the DPS platform. This position will interface externally with clients and internally with cross-functional groups such as Sales, Product Management, Account Management, Implementations, Technology, and Certification.
This role is an individual contributor responsible for delivering dynamic and defined revenue generating and operational solutions. This position is at an intermediate staff level and is responsible for applying strong judgement and making recommendations to resolve both routine and complex problems. This position will report to the Director of the Business Analysis for the Prepaid Service Delivery team. The position will focus on facilitating client integration with processing systems and the optimizing program configurations for the Prepaid platform.
• Manage and support multi-layer API integration efforts for Visa client institutions to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
• Provide solution support and consulting with DPS Prepaid clients to educate them on API integration and ensure client commitment and the on-going support model that will be required.
• Collaborate with the DPS Prepaid clients to define use cases for integration and associated API calls to meet client's needs.
• Work closely with integration Subject Matter Experts (SME) on projects where client utilizes web service API calls to integrate directly to the Visa DPS platform.
• Document required data elements for successful implementation of API calls.
• Create and maintain internal API reference documentation including implementation project plans, reference materials, client integration list, client facing project documentation and troubleshooting checklist.
• Consult with clients to define new prepaid card program requirements and implementations
• Act as an SME to other client-facing groups on prepaid platform capabilities
• Provide support for client institutions and perform technical research in support of effective implementation.
• Present periodic reporting on API project accomplishments and deliverables to senior management.
• Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality, efficiency, and increased revenue.
• Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
• Coordinate and influence internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
• Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience
• Professional work experience in a client-facing role in software, financial or information services is preferred. Transaction processing background not required.
• Understanding of APIs (Application Programming interfaces)
• An understanding of networking terminology. Does not require networking experience.
• A basic understanding of relational databases.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
• An understanding of basic development and coding concepts. Does not require any coding experience.
• Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
• Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
• Aptitude to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply business solutions.
• Proficient at setting priorities, influencing others, and managing the client's expectations.
• Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Strong project management skills required.
Excellent writing and documentation skills with the ability to succinctly describe business and technical requirements for
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.