- Interface with key stakeholders to gather, evaluate, prioritize business requirements
- Document processes for all reporting, analytics and system administration
- Conduct business review sessions with various stakeholders to ensure solutions stay current and business requirements are being consistently met
- Manage organizational relationships and partner across functions to drive reporting solutions
- Produce and deliver training content for all levels of users / administrators
- Support testing such as test plan creation, testing procedures, and test plan execution
DESIRED SKILLS & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Must have Experience with Oracle BI Analytics
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ten years or more of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experienced in large scale project management
- Prefer degrees in both Business Administration and Computer Science disciplines
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills (Macros, complex formulas etc.)
- Passion for customer satisfaction, attention to detail and task organization
- Experience of facilitating workshops, requirement gathering, process modelling and producing business solution designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills. 8 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.