Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Position Summary:
The Senior Business Analyst will work as a member of TEKsystems' Strategic Project Office, supporting multiple groups and managing multiple company-wide initiatives.
The Senior Business Analyst works within the structure of the Project Lifecycle and collaborates with the Project Sponsors to identify and define the project need, gather information, create and propose processes and project rollout and implementation. The Senior Business Analyst plays a significant role on the Project Team to ensure that project needs are defined and delivered with quality, including proactively managing customer expectations and resolving questions around the project deliverables.
This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit for stakeholders. The Senior Business Analyst is expected to lead a project in its entirety.
Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Manage larger scale technical projects that involve process creation and improvement, technology implementations, cross departmental coordination, collaboration with all levels of leadership
- Act as primary point of contact for projects who shares and communicates changes and requests to all involved parties
- Scheduling project tasks and meeting required deadlines
- Analyzing and organizing data into logical and easily consumable information
- Implementing process changes within the Strategic Project Office to improve team execution
- Mentoring and training of other analysts
- Act as liaison between IS and the business
- Support RFI process and TEKsystems prioritization responsibilities
- Oversee cyclical reviews of completed projects to ensure implementation was successful and make updates if necessary
Qualifications: Minimum Education and/or Experience:
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent business experience.
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- 3 + years of related Business Analyst experience
- SharePoint administration, Visio and Microsoft Project experience (preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of business analysis skills (including gap analysis, business process modeling, requirements gathering, data flow analysis) and tools
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner, including process improvement ideas.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment, including on-shore and off-shore team members.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Organization skills and time management skills to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Comfort working with all levels of leadership
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.