At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for the Home Care Division (HCD) located at the 3M Headquarters, Maplewood, MN. Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Senior Business Analyst will provide category and business information thought leadership that grows sales and operating income and supports our strategic marketing objectives. Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, project planning and leadership skills are essential in this role. This role will drive accelerated growth programs for our top accounts across all channels.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Improving business results by proactively identifying problems, finding opportunities, and developing solutions utilizing business analysis tools and techniques.
- Utilizing market scan and household panel data to understand consumer behaviors and develop consumer insights.
- Analyzing planogram performance and creating growth strategies.
- Leading category review projects.
- Developing analytical reports to manage key account information.
- Consulting with the leadership team to set and implement short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in an analytics, sales, marketing and/or operations role
- MBA Degree from an accredited institution.
- Six Sigma process improvement experience.
- Three (3) years experience in a key account business analyst or category captain role.
- Comprehensive understanding of retailer specific applications, such as Wal-Mart's Retail Link® or Target's MerchIQ applications.
- Experience with space planning tools, such as JDA Space Planning or Apollo Space Management.
- In-depth understanding of the US retail marketplace.
- Advanced analytical experience, including work in market trends, gap analysis, opportunity benchmarking and space-to-performance projects.
Location: 3M Headquarters, Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 20% domestic travel
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.