Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Applies a structured approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business unit in the context of E2E cross divisional information flow
- • Participates in developing standards and IT ecosystems for Modernization of manufacturing shop floor and next generation manufacturing or 'Factory of the Future'
- Maps and models business processes and enterprise information specific to the business area specific challenges it faces, and the plans to advance business capabilities for the area.
- Provides input to the platform teams to guide the enterprise toward a target state as it relates to supported line of business.
- Partners with platforms to conceptualize solution architectures adhering to documented Directions and Standards while addressing business strategies, business capability requirements, business processes, information assets, and the operating model of the client business area
- Develops business enablement & solution roadmaps and maintains accuracy of the same in partnership with account management.
- Engages with the business case team to clarify the business opportunity and provide input throughout the business case planning process.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; M.B.A. preferred.
- Experience in Modernization or Digitization initiatives in Manufacturing Shop Floor with emerging technologies such as IoT
- Five to seven years of experience in IT, with a minimum of two years in business process design.
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and Awareness of organization change management.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Strong business acumen, and easy rapport with senior executives
- Able to think out of the box on situation dependent issues; Comfortable working in ambiguous environment
- Organizational savvy; leveraging social network to escape hierarchy. Adept at managing diverse relationships across expertise, geography and culture. Ability to influence without authority
- Open and receptive to listening, and discerning pain points; Leads with ideas, evidence and creates and fosters a collaborative atmosphere
- Exposure to consulting industry preferred
- Experience managing programs and projects
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement