Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is expanding its Global Payroll and Stock Administration Teams in Salt Lake City and is seeking a highly skilled Senior Business Analyst who wants to make their mark on a growing organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-pace environment. Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Understand, document, and communicate business requirements for the Global Payroll and Stock Administration teams
- Act as a liaison between functional, technical, and management to ensure understanding and alignment with regards to requirements, testing, and project sign-off
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and alleviate inefficiencies
- Develop and maintain test scripts for the relevant functional areas
- Test bug fixes and new functionality; partner with relevant functional team to obtain confirmation of acceptance
- Work with the relevant departments to resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or milestones
- Anticipate and escalate issues with projects to management and project owners
- Assist with problem resolution; be a creative problem solver in times of stress
- Document internal processes and assist with cross-training
- Partner with management to develop new hire training plan
- Bachelor degree or 10+ years relevant job experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-pace, collaborative environment
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Functional knowledge in 2 or more of the following areas: Payroll, General Ledger, Stock Admin, Benefits, Compensation, Absence, Timekeeping
- Experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar application
- Ability to communicate with various levels of an organization
- Passion to drive change and improve processes
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.