Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of requirement specification, design, coding, structure, operation and testing of information systems. Demonstrates proficiency with one or more technology environments, and the ability to learn and apply new and emerging concepts efficiently.
- Tests, documents, and maintains system documentation based on specifications.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary cost benefits analyses in an effort to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Documents requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution using variety of requirements documentation procedures.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications, working closely with business and technical personnel.
- Identify the testing scope and define testing plans for solution testing and verification against system and business requirements. Define, develop, and execute required test cases/ scripts, monitoring and reporting testing progress and results.
- Builds and maintains strong working knowledge of the business area and the applications that support it. Develops a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of Aramark. Has a solid understanding and can effectively communicate how systems effect and benefit clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with technology and business personnel. Experience with web-based application development and support and working with developers on daily basis to clarify requirements and design. Experience working with a distributed IT group including disperse US-based and off-shore components is highly desirable.
Requires 7+ years of related IT experience. Verifiable experience and accomplishment in all phases of life cycle, including requirements engineering, risk analysis, use case development, testing, leading user acceptance testing, defect tracking and task leadership. Experience facilitating workshops or JAD sessions with business including functional, integration, regression and user acceptance testing.
Key Skills Required
- Assume responsibility and ensures accountability.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution skills
- Organize and lead in accordance with project priorities
- Able to quickly identify issues and present alternatives for evaluation
- Self-starter, takes initiative to drive tasks and projects including coordinating across multiple groups
- Related BS/BA degree or equivalent information systems training.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.