Position Summary: Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com What We Do
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides abroad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also deliver services to other targeted populations.
This position is part of a unique, high performing internal team that serves as a strategic business partner across various departments under the Senior Living vertical.
Your key responsibilities will include managing and facilitating multiple analytical projects and the associated required reporting. Additionally you will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of standardized reporting packages to management and field team members. You will also need to prepare various ad hoc reports and analyses as requested by department leadership.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Possess strong business insight, be inquisitive,self-sufficient, able to meet short deadlines, and at your best in a dynamic environment.
- Assist with monthly analysis of business segment performance and highlight drivers of variances vs. budget and forecast.
- Provide in-depth financial & operational analyses in support of key strategic initiatives as well as tactical initiatives.
- Lead in the analysis and design of new reports and reporting templates.
- Provide improvements to processes and systems that will allow for more accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide analytics and data visualizations to highlight business & and individual performance drivers.
- Serve as a primary contact for various department data requests and requirements.
- Partner with product development in the design and process implementation of new initiatives.
- Analyzes pricing and utilization in support and development of segment strategy.
- Design and management of account management performance metrics across multiple business segments.
- Partner with Account Management Leadership and the Account Executive Team to development and maintain enhanced customer facing reports and critical metric presentations.
- Have the ability to query and link various data sources in the development of new areas of analysis.
- Participate in developing operating procedures to improve data integrity and expand our ability to provide detailed reporting on new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- 2 years operational and/or analytical experience.
- Pharmacy or Healthcare experience.
- Above average experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint) is required.
- Act as a positive role model in a group; work effectively with others.
- Communicate and interact with higher levels of management in a professional manner.
- Express complex ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines.
- Proficient with SQL Developer and Tableau.
- Experience in building complex reporting models.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related fields
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/