The Senior Business Continuity Analyst will be responsible for program implementation which includes but not limited to supporting contingency planning; business risk assessments, recovery strategy development, exercise, training and maintenance. In this role you will develop and lead the alternate workplace recovery program.
In this role as a Senior Business Continuity Analyst, you will work closely with multiple CVS departments to provide assistance and or training necessary to ensure program adherence. The successful candidate will identify risks and work directly with business leadership to develop risk mitigation solutions to minimize impact. The Senior Business Continuity Analyst will be results oriented that can effectively manage time and posses close attention to detail.
The responsibilities of the Senior Business Continuity Analyst are:
- Responsible for overall implementation and testing of the alternate workplace program.
- Perform program and project activities as assigned by Senior Manager and/or Director.
- Support and coordinate program activities with assigned business units in business continuity planning and maintenance efforts.
- Develop and maintains compliance and risk processes and reporting on areas of responsibility.
- Develop working knowledge of program tools and associated skills to train business partners with appropriate skills to support role.
- Provide Business Continuity Manager with program support.
- Safeguard operations by identifying potential threats, vulnerabilities and single points of failure that may result in interruptions to critical operations
- Responsible for interfacing with senior management, stakeholders and/or external assessors
This job will require 10-20% travel.
A little about us: